Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LTI privacy

Options
  • 14-11-2010 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

I post in a thread in long term illnesses, and though I know everything that's posted on the whole site is essentially public in one way or another, I do think it would be good to have it set up like PI, so that if you search for a users posts these don't show up.

I seem to have a few people that follow my posts and I would like if I could have some level of privacy for when I post slightly more private issues as I do in LTI.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just as an aside - I believe you can post anon in there (if that might suit for the moment)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Ya I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

totally take your point OP, but as SP says, you can post anon, and having search means that more people can find help if they need it, it's the greater of two goods.

Advertisement