Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyre Square Centre

Options
  • 14-11-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know where the new Jack&Jones store is opening in the Eyre Square Centre?? and also when is it opening? I'm heading down to Galway on Thursday and I hope to see it. I think it's so weird how Galway hasn't had a Jack&Jones store before now. It will be great for the centre. I think the centre is improving slowly but surely, with the revamped nice Penneys, New Look, Jack&Jones, Vero Moda and the new Remus Store. I think the centre is definitly on the right track now and can work on attracting more good fashion retailers to the centre. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Its about half way down on the right from the front door on the top floor. You won't miss it cos the builders have it boarded up outside

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭NR04

What used to there before Jack&Jones?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I'm not sure but somebody else on here is bound to know.
    I think it was another clothes shop but couldn't be sure.
    The regulars on here will know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

NR04 wrote: »
    What used to there before Jack&Jones?

Two clothes shops, Missy and Japan. I only know this cause the wife works in the centre:o, I just asked her there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Two clothes shops, Missy and Japan. I only know this cause the wife works in the centre:o, I just asked her there.

Yeah... sure... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭NR04

Oh yeah, all the Japan stores seem to have disappeared. It's not the biggest unit but at least we're getting it! Does anybody know when it opens??

Advertisement