Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side

Options
  • 14-11-2010 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Weekly 5 a side in Sportsco, Ringsend on sundays at 6. 10min from the number 3 bus stop on ringsend road. Or 10 min from grand canal dock dart station.

First game starts on the 21st of Nov.

It's the first game so don't think you'll be an outsider, everyone will be in the same boat.

All levels welcome. If there is enough interest I'd like to sign up quaterly.

If you are interested you can get in touch by <snip> send me a pm with your number.

Regards,

Stephen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jakubcek

Hi Stephen, so happy to see your post, I was just searching for 5-a-side near the city centre! Your email was snipped by admin but it does not matter, I will be there on Sunday, bright green jacket. If the others are not too much better than me I will be happy to play every week!

AAAaargh... I just noticed the message was posted in 2010... are you still playing? My c0ntact is jakubcek at centrum dot cz
    cheers,
    Jarek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Wouldnt mind joining a league either if someone could point me in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mlinner

if this game is still going and you need players, let me know. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Be interested in a game too, if there was any like this on weeknights.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mlinner

Stevecw, I'm trying to organise something in sportsco on a thursday night. I have about 8 players and need 2 more so let me know if you're interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Please dont bump old threads. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement