Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to ditch Symbian?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭smegheadz

Played with an n8 a friend got today when he signed up to emobile. Jesus Symbian is still a pig. We spent a good 5 minutes trying to get the handset to use his WiFi at work before his 3g connection, and it would not use the WiFi despite having no problems connecting to it.

I've never been so frustrated trying to do something so simple on a phone. Nokia have lost the plot. The hardware of it is gorgeous, but if the n8 had Android, it'd shine!

really? it took seconds to set up my mates wifi. there can be issues i noticed with mobiles and different levels of encryption and styles of connection to routers. my friends push button router hates 2 of my phones. android UI looks like xp does to win 98, cleaner i think. be the best thing they've done in years when they release the new UI update for symbian^3

Advertisement