Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Decorations

Options
  • 14-11-2010 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to get some nice christmas decorations ? Im based in the Dublin area and id like to pick up a few nice peices, but i havent come across anything nice in a while.
    I was in dunnes earlier and it seems to be the same as previous years just in different colours, I know there is a few markets on during the xmas period, but there all kinda mid december and i wouldnt mind picking up a few bits in the next few weeks.

Any ideas ?? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Which type of decorations are you looking for?
    Ones for the tree? - baubles -characters -etc
    Ones for the walls/stairs? -wreaths -garlands -lights
    Other stuff? -candles -chair covers -crockery

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

For decorations around the appartment, as appose to the tree or table.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Ikea have their decorations out at the moment, some lovely things too! Will defo be dropping in to have a gander.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/categories/seasonal/winter_holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Top floor of Brown Thomas has the nicest Christmas decorations I've seen. They're a bit pricey but if you dont mind paying they are worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

If you feel a splurge coming on try downstairs in Arnotts, the Newbridge silver Christmas decorations are gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    Top floor of Brown Thomas has the nicest Christmas decorations I've seen. They're a bit pricey but if you dont mind paying they are worth it.

Absolutely, that tree that's decorated with all those €5 (PER!!) Baubbles is absolutely stunning.

Advertisement