Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Casuals - Thursday 18th November

Options
  • 14-11-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Well, last Saturday's batch of casuals went so well it'd be a shame not to run another set! Lets see if we can beat the previous attendence of zero people aside from myself =P

Would anyone be up for some games from 1700 or 1800 on Thrusday?
    I really would like to get a gathering going before the tourney on Saturday.

PM me for details on how to get to my house!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Perhaps, I have college on Thursday but finish at around 3:30, I've got stuff to be doing anyway while I'm waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

I have the day off! So I should be free for a few rounds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

yeah il be able to make it for 6ish.

im embarassingly excited about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

GGs to all who showed up! Was good to have some proper local games down here again.
    I'll try and rustle up another set up for next time - 2 consoles plus GGPO still left 2 people gawking for a lot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Speedhaak

GGs all last night at Sai's gaff. Thanks for having us man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

GGs to everyone I played last night as well. Also, didn't mean to hog the xbox like I did all night. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to tomorrow now.

Advertisement