Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andy Carrol or Peter Crouch?

• 14-11-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

who would you prefer?

crouch has been in the premier league for years and is an england squad regular with champions league experience.

carrol is on fire this season and just gotr the call up for england.

who would u rather see in a spurs shirt and why?

i have been impressed with carrol over the last couple of years and am gettign more and more frustrated with crouch. was thinking about this the other day and then heard a rumour we are being linked with carrol.

what u all think?

Carrol or Crouch 20 votes

Carrol
    0% 0 votes
    Crouch
    100% 20 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I went for Carroll, based on age really. The fact he is so young and playing as well as he is - this can only be a good sign for the future (despite his personal problems). I know this would deter a lot of fans from wanting to see him in our shirt, but I really do think that he would be a superstar alongside Defoe.

I don't see him leaving Newcastle, though - he is a Geordie boy and I reckon he will want to stay there and become a king in his hometown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

I went for Carrol, i think hes a better header and can actually control and run with the ball. He seems to be a hardy bastard that puts himself about which i like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Carroll is more of a natural footballer.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

Crouch easily. Carroll had one good season in the Championship and has played 13 games in the Premiership. When the bloke has amassed a few more games, played in the Champions league/Europa league and scored regularly for his international side then maybe we should consider him.

Crouch has scored a few this season but has also had many assists. Jesus, VDV would not be getting any rave reviews if Crouch had not set up the majority of his chances. Getting very sick of all you narrow minded Crouch haters out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Crouch easily. Carroll had one good season in the Championship and has played 13 games in the Premiership. When the bloke has amassed a few more games, played in the Champions league/Europa league and scored regularly for his international side then maybe we should consider him.

Crouch has scored a few this season but has also had many assists. Jesus, VDV would not be getting any rave reviews if Crouch had not set up the majority of his chances. Getting very sick of all you narrow minded Crouch haters out there.

nice points bodie but just as u are entitled to ur opinion on crouch we are entitled to ours too!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I never said a bad thing about Crouch, or whether I like or dislike him? No need for assuming I don't like him just because I didn't vote for him in a bloody poll!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I also went for Crouch,

Half a season is nothing to rate a player. Crouch even though admittedly I didn't want him at first has been up there for years and has a very impressive goal/assist record.

Too many players have shined in the premiership quickly only to burn out. I'd at least give him fair time in the England set-up aswel as two full seasons in the premiership.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

keane=cock wrote: »
    nice points bodie but just as u are entitled to ur opinion on crouch we are entitled to ours too!!

Apologies Keane. You are entitled to your opinion as I am.

If Crouchie Plays for England against France, do u think there is any chance he could kick lumps out of Nasri & Sagna?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Apologies Keane. You are entitled to your opinion as I am.

If Crouchie Plays for England against France, do u think there is any chance he could kick lumps out of Nasri & Sagna?

hopefully!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,874 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Is Sagna the new Robbie Savage? Most annoying player in the PL at the moment!

• Advertisement
Advertisement