Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

concrete fencing

Options
  • 14-11-2010 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

Anyone here know anything about that concrete post and concrete panels used for fencing..looking at getting some (40 metres) any recommendations.:P

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Ace fencing would be worth contacting.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Yep Same suggestion.

ACE fencing be the best around for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Depends if you are looking to fit the panels and posts yourself or if you need a contractor to fit them for you as a package?

if you want to fit them yourself there is a guy in Clonegal village, just beside the bridge that makes all the concrete products that you would ever want e.g kerbing, H posts etc. He is excellent value and I would recommend checking him out.

There is also a guy outside Fenagh who is meant to be reasonable for supply of the concrete fencing posts and panels. If you need his number send me a PM and I will try dig it out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 the mucker

most of the stuff you see around Carlow was made and erected by Carlow precast

http://www.carlowprecast.com/

Advertisement