Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike Courier in Waterford

• 14-11-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey All,
    I was wondering did anyone happen to get a number for the new motorbike courier going around lately? He had an Arai (sp?) helmet and was wearing a orange and yellow jacket with a logo on it. Failing that does anyone have any recommendations for a small package delivery? Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I think there was a thread about him a while back,try search for it...If it's him your talking about, he seems like a gentleman :rolleyes:

sorry I cant actually help you with your question!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

Thanks Michellie,
    Ah yes I remember that thread ;) no its not that guy, there seems to be a new guy, I've seen him a few times, different bike and a logo on his back, I think it was a BM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

I've sent a load of small packages through the post office. Perfect every time and you can request signatures etc with them. Not too expensive either but if its something expensive then a courier might be the better option. Or if the package is time sensitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

Thanks Dermo, ideally it has to really be there by tomorrow :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Wow, I hope it does'nt have to go too far! Same day delivery will cost you I'm afraid!

• Advertisement
Advertisement