Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Lambda-Tek.com ship to Ireland?

Options
  • 14-11-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

I've been looking to get a keyboard (G110) and speakers (Altec Lansing VS2621) from them, but I can't find info about where they ship.

Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

They didn't about two years ago. They had an option for Ireland to ship here and all, but sent me an email afterwards saying that they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I've emailed them asking about it, should get a reply tomorrow hopefully.

Still haven't gotten a reply, so does anyone know if they ship to here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Still haven't gotten a reply, so does anyone know if they ship to here?

You really wanna do business with a company that won't even reply to your emails?

Venom wrote: »
    You really wanna do business with a company that won't even reply to your emails?

Not really.

Does anyone know if Amazon.co.uk ships Speakers to Ireland? I know they ship some components but not all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I don't think so.

Why not try the usual suspects - pixmania, komplett, HWVS, dabs, etc.

Neither of them have the ones I want, only Amazon and Lambda-tek do (Pixmania have it but someone else is selling it through them and charging €21 for shipping).

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭claytonie

Ordered from them yesterday sent an email and got a call back from them within an hour, so don't know if I just got someone on a good day. Only thing that may be different is I was ordering for business so that may be the reason they treated it differently.

Advertisement