Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Keane might have a future.... on X-Factor!

Options
  • 14-11-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

X-Factor hopeful and Spurs fan Matt Cardle took time out of the hit show's busy schedule to visit Spurs Lodge this week ahead of Saturday's live show.

The 27-year-old musician met the lads at the training ground and discovered where all his votes had been coming from!

It appears there are more than one or two players that are fans of his and the show, and after more than a little encouragement, Matt performed a special rendition of ‘The First Time (Ever I Saw Your Face)', which he sang on last Saturday's show, for the team, shortly followed by a duet with Robbie Keane!

Matt said: "The reception from the players has been great, they're all lovely guys and it's been a brilliant experience. I was a little nervous singing in front of them at first, but it doesn't get much better than doing a duet with Robbie Keane, and he's actually got a really good voice!"

Braving the weather, Matt then got his boots on and joined the team on the training pitch for some shooting practice with First Team Coach Clive Allen.

Among Matt's fans includes Jermain Defoe, who was full of praise for singer, "I've been watching him every week, he's a talented guy with a great voice and I think he'll definitely be in the final. He joined in with shooting practice, but to be honest he'd be better off sticking to singing after what I saw of him on the pitch!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I saw that,It was a good laugh.

Advertisement