Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong pin entered 3 times - PUK requested?!

Options
  • 14-11-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

Couldn't remember my pin number for accessing my phone. Its been months since i needed it. So silly person that i am entered the wrong number in 3 times.:rolleyes:

Thing is ive had the phone for over a year & a half i can't find the original box with pin number & puk number. In fact its probably been thrown in the bin many months ago(not by me).:(

Can someone give me a bit of advice please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You need to call your network, they'll have the PUK, it's the only way to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

You need to call your network, they'll have the PUK, it's the only way to get it.

So i won't have to get a new sim card?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

So i won't have to get a new sim card?

No you wont.

You can get your puk code yourself logging into your account online with o2 and vodafone

Advertisement