Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to add a little picture to your post??

Options
  • 14-11-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

I noticed on someones page that they posted a little picture, just wondering how to do this?? I cant seem to copy and paste as normal!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I noticed on someones page that they posted a little picture, just wondering how to do this?? I cant seem to copy and paste as normal!!

20101114-brq3de2n9u7mput7fkgfxi3ddu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

I am also wondering how to add a custom avatar to my profile - is this possible? I think the info above, while useful, relates to pasting a picture within a post. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I am also wondering how to add a custom avatar to my profile - is this possible? I think the info above, while useful, relates to pasting a picture within a post. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Custom avatars are for subscribers only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Thanks Spear. Can I respectfully suggest that this be made clear in the FAQs so as to avoid confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It is mentioned in the Subscription sticky.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=311348
    Not to worry, it'll take a long time to learn all the ins and outs of posting on boards. Usually have a quick look at stickies (top posts) in every forum before posting, particularly charter, will go a long way.
    Post any questions you may have about the site in this forum and someone will answer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement