Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

buggy help

• 14-11-2010 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, I'm pregnant with my first child and researching buggies & travel systems. Quick question, are 3 wheel buggies the same as 'all terrain buggies'?
    I live in the country and walk along bad roads and in the woods and am looking for something sturdy.
    Also, if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.
    ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

no not all 3 wheel buggies are all terrain.
    You do need pneumatic tyres though.
    We have a maxi cosi mura 4,friend has the 3 and we find them great as all terrain buggies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

I don't know if they mean the same thing, but I can recommend the Phil and Teds Sport. It has three pneumatic tyres and I find it brilliant for country roads. It's a heavy buggy for lifting in and out of the boot, but for my main use (walking on potholey sh*tey roads) it's as light as a feather to push, even up hills. And as we'd be planning on having number 2 in the next while, I'll be able to stick the double kit on it and not have to fork out for another buggy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

I love my Quinny! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Mothercare MyChoice3, great 3 wheeler, I have used it on every sort of terraine!!! Cannot fault it!

Advertisement