Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Elegance

• 14-11-2010 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

hey everyone!

have pretty much settled on getting the beep by baby elegance travel system, seems to be e399 everywhere i've looked, but my local smyths have the pebble travel system by baby elegance on special for e350. it looks the same on the net so am just wondering does anyone have any experience of either of these contraptions:D
    any info greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I have it, and love it :) Its lovely to push, babs is very comfortable in it :)

I would recommend getting the car seat base, its such a pain to strap in (but that goes with all car seats) and it does take practise to fold down...but great buggy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭schnorkleborg

I have it too. The only problem i find with it is when I try to fold it its very fiddly. Apart from that its great.

Advertisement