Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Name A Tune

• 14-11-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭

Ok its doing me head in and I thought someone here might know.

It was called beat something-read my lips and was huge @ creamfields 00/01 over here, the same time as Darude-Sandstorm was huge.

It goes read my lips take me up, then is like someone hit the break on the vinyl and goes mad slow, then a posh sounding fella goes oh im sorry i must have had the turntable at the wrong speed, wanna try that again and builds back up. Its a hard house tune.

Many thanks for any help!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 casperibz

I know you wrote this thread 4 years ago but me and my friend have just spent the best part of the hour looking for this track and we have found it so if anyone else google's it they may not have to waste an hour of their lives as we just have its called The Beat Shop - Read my lips ta daaaaaaaaaaa!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

casperibz wrote: »
    I know you wrote this thread 4 years ago but me and my friend have just spent the best part of the hour looking for this track and we have found it so if anyone else google's it they may not have to waste an hour of their lives as we just have its called The Beat Shop - Read my lips ta daaaaaaaaaaa!

Ah nice one thanks a mil, listening away to it here now on youtube. Still a cracker of a tune!!! :D

Advertisement