Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reverend Bizarre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I've only got the split they did with Electric Wizard. I liked their track but didn't grab me enough to make me check them out further.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Doom over the world is a class song

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Great band. All their material is essential, with the exception of the Harbinger ep, which tends to drag around the middle. The 'Death Is Glory...Now' compilation is a compilation of all their split and rare tracks, also well worth getting. In The Rectory of The Bizarre Reverend is one of my favourite doom albums ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Aye, from the void is a class song. The frontman has a lot of character in his vocals, the demented screaming in the song mentioned is brilliant, also a fairly good bassist, quite distinctive in style. Caesar Forever is a great song, very epic and dark and an interesting perspective from that of the Romans seeing Christianity as a dangerous cult that must be exterminated.

Advertisement