Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website tutorials

Options
  • 15-11-2010 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I am making a new website which will be a gaming website.
    I remember someone replied to one of my threads with links to really good tutorials on detailed web design and css. A guy made a professional webpage and css stylesheet in 2 hours or something but it was really good because he was talking about all the things he was doing. Does anyone know of any tutorials like this?

(I couldn't find the post because it was before boards.ie was hacked an I think that has messed up the dates of my posts)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lostinspace

Hi there,

I'm not entirely sure which website you're referring to but lynda.com is an excellent resource for such information.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Download Joomla www.joomla.org

Then watch any of the hundreds of vids/tutorials that are available online...

Then buy a template like this one or this one or any of countless others and your good to go.

Advertisement