Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

simples

• 15-11-2010 2:49am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭

311ef126-bdeb-4142-a409-9f1a324abd7a.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I have a better solution, buy more beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Agree with the above.

beer.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The Saint wrote: »
    Agree with the above.

beer.jpg
    Looks like a fridge full of Lite :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

he said buy more beer, not funny tasting water!

Looks like a fridge full of Lite :eek:
    folan wrote: »
    he said buy more beer, not funny tasting water!

I was illustrating the concept. I in no way condone the drinking of such inferior crap. While the concept is good the execution in this picture is all wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I was illustrating the concept. I in no way condone the drinking of such inferior crap. While the concept is good the execution in this picture is all wrong.

Good save, good save

*puts banstick away*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Personally, I'm a quality over quantity gal.

fridge.jpg

Although, this may have won both sides :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I <3 U

Explanation is acceptable.

lil_lisa wrote: »
    Personally, I'm a quality over quantity gal.

<SNIPED IMAGE>

Although, this may have won both sides :D

There are way too many soft drinks in there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

There are way too many soft drinks in there.
    In fairness it's good to have a few soft drinks in the fridge for use in emergencies.

Though I'm not quite sure what sort of emergency would need such usage of valuable space. Perhaps soft drinks are mildly irritating to velociraptors or maybe when sharia law/ US style prohibition is enforced and all alcohol has been confiscated you could ferment the soft drinks. Certainly we are looking at something more akin to the breakdown of civilisation rather than as a fob to the non-drinker who makes yet another trip to the offie before closing time ( there should be no need for that sort of thing if you have a well stocked fridge )

trout wrote: »
    Good save, good save

*puts banstick away*
    Explanation is acceptable.

Phew.....:P

Advertisement