Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I really miss crisps

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

ifumust82 wrote: »
    Taste Ireland have a lot of stuff and they have a guy who makes Irish Pork sausages that are pretty good. )
    man1 wrote: »
    There is a butchers in penrith outside sydney called the "irish butcher" his sausages are great,...
    He is also the main meat supplier for tasteireland.com.au
    He delivers too.
    Just saying!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

lenoude wrote: »
    when i was in melbourne i used to go to a shop on the first floor of the collins234 shopping centre, on collins street. its nearby the tram stop at town hall if i remember right. they have practically everything. mainly have english stuff but its all stuff you'd buy at home anyway, but there is an irish section with lyons, chef sauce and taytos from the north. hope that helps!

Awesome, thanks for that! I just had some and they were delicious. But why are they so dear? At $2 a bag, I'll probably never buy them again, whereas if they made them a more sensible price I would probably buy them every day.

Advertisement