Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath Bin Days

Options
  • 15-11-2010 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Can anyone tell me when the bins are collected in Navan, Trim, Kells, Slane & Athboy

Thanks

Robbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

jambo73 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me when the bins are collected in Navan, Trim, Kells, Slane & Athboy

Thanks

Robbie

Depends on where you live, there are about 3 or 4 different refuse collection companies around Meath so almost every day where I am

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jambo73

fair enough ..... so maybe the questions should be.

1) What town in Meath do you live in and who is your waste collector
    2) and when is your Bin Day

Regards

Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Scottie99

1. Mahon Waste
    2. Navan
    3. Wednesday
    4. €19 month for 2x240litre (large) waste and recycle

If anyone knows any cheaper please let us know. The more people switch more it drives prices down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭rpurfield

im over in stamullen and were with oxigen the bin day is thursday.when we started with them first it was about 85 every three months and i discovered panda was only 70 so i rang oxigen and they matched it.tag a bin recently moved into the area charging 55 every three months and again oxigen matched it so im currently paying 55 every three months.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

In Trim here, Mahons do our bins also, and on Wednesdays. Must check to see who else (if anyone) covers Trim as my renewal is end of Dec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭bladespin

Navan
    Tag-a bin
    Tuesday (I think)
    €20 per month for both bins (large size)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hoommer

Navan
    Mahon Waste €292 a year for 240l bin. €272 for 140l bin both with one month free.
    tag.ie 19.99 a month for 240l (these seem the best and i will use them when my contract runs out.)
    i stayed with midland waste cause they reduced my 140l from €25 to €18 a month.
    All also have 240l recycling

yahoo for competition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Just got my bill from midland this morning 300 bucks inc vat for a 140l seems a bit steep

Just rang panda and they are offering the same sized bin + recycle for 230 inc vat for the year !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭bladespin

Vego wrote: »
    Just rang panda and they are offering the same sized bin + recycle for 230 inc vat for the year !!!!

Tag offer the same price with a much bigger bin ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Update

Got a renewal quote from Mahon - €292 for the year

Tag-a-bin here I come €19.99 a month

rang midland waste they dropped their price to match panda so another year with AES

Advertisement