Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foil Back Insulation : Super Quilt or SF40 prices?

Options
  • 15-11-2010 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place to get really good prices on these either:

Super Quilt : €170 per roll

Super Foil : SF40
    €190 per roll

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

150 euro for the super quilt roll in Heaton Buckleys.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

How easy did ye find putting it up?

How much is in a roll?

How do you find it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pixelFX

yop wrote: »
    How easy did ye find putting it up?

Not done it yet, but as my wife pointed out all the brochures show a woman putting it up on her own...

Personally I think you would need two people, 1 to hold and feed out the roll and another to staple.
    How much is in a roll?

~15 sq/m's per roll
    How do you find it?

I've not put it in just yet, but i definitely think it needs to be combined with other types of insulation.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

At that price though you would have thought that it would work on its on?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pixelFX

paddy147 wrote: »
    150 euro for the super quilt roll in Heaton Buckleys.

I was just wondering which Heaton Buckleys that was I've called 3 of them around my area and they are all €170.

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement