Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASA ANNOUNCEMENT due 19:30,15.11.2010

Options
  • 15-11-2010 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

NASA are due to make an announcement today about an "Exceptional Object" discovered in local space.

Theres a lot of buzz about it in the ufo and disclosure community, it may amount to nothing as much of these things do but in the 21st century do we really believe that NASA is telling the whole truth?

With almost all astronauts in the Apollo and STS reporting unusual phenomena and with thousands of photos from missions containing blurred out objects on planets and in space it begs the question what they have to hide.

What do ye think lads?

annoucement is at 12.30pm EST or 19.30 irish time

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-157_Chandra_Update.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

considering its space, is it much wonder astronauts report unusual phenomena? Space is big and full of stars, meteors and various other things - many rarely seen on earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Nathan Berburoc

its more surprising that considering the mission of NASA is to study and document phenomena in space that they are not publically following up or commenting on the numberous anomolies reported by practically every mission,and often on encrypted transmissions.

I cant think of a reason why NASA see fit to censure blur and digitally alter images from space, as its clearly in contravention art2 of the Outer Space Treaty governing the Common Heritage of Mankind signed in 1967

Im open to suggestions on why areas of the moon,mars or earth orbit should be considered matters of national security seeing as theres no weaponisation of space and no ET presence there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

will the announcement be made from the nasa site?

Yeah , they`ll be making the annoucement at around 7.30pm Irish time on the site and there`ll be a live stream.Janes Defence Weekly normally have a intelligent commentary on any NASA update which cut the jargon

Sure to be interesting anyway, but i shall wear my tin foil helmet in case its bad news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

NASA are due to make an announcement today about an "Exceptional Object" discovered in local space.

Theres a lot of buzz about it in the ufo and disclosure community, it may amount to nothing as much of these things do but in the 21st century do we really believe that NASA is telling the whole truth?

With almost all astronauts in the Apollo and STS reporting unusual phenomena and with thousands of photos from missions containing blurred out objects on planets and in space it begs the question what they have to hide.

What do ye think lads?

annoucement is at 12.30pm EST or 19.30 irish time

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-157_Chandra_Update.html

17.30, EST is -5

• Advertisement

apologies , i never got the hang of the time differences, or maybe i wanted to have a 2 hour head start on you all so i could head for the hills :)

i`ll still bet that no matter how earth shattering or even scientifically marvelous the discovery is it will be beaten on RTE news headlines by Xfactor or some other mind numbing prolefeed

Looks like another blackhole ,albeit a fairly young one ,so the champagne and cyanide is still on ice :(

its a testament to the wonders of "modern" science how underwhelmed we all are now by quantum singularities and even the odd exoplanet.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_10-299_CHANDRA.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Unless we can go to it, see it, touch it or use it I dont care what happens to by 50 million light years away. Shame it wasnt an alien invasion however. Im bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

I invaded 10 years ago and nobody showed up. I've been here ever since.
    Mind you - Earth has the best beer so I can live with it.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I invaded 10 years ago and nobody showed up. I've been here ever since.
    Mind you - Earth has the best beer so I can live with it.
    Hey Ford, howsit hangin? Still got your towel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Of course I have.
    Glad to see you have you have your babel fish in the right hole this time. :D

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Advertisement