Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring found in meridian centre

Options
  • 15-11-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I found a ring in the Meridian Centre last week......... it is inscribed and would love to find the owner, have posted on gumtree and lost.ie too. Would have left it at the shop but it was found near the road!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

guest2003 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I found a ring in the Meridian Centre last week......... it is inscribed and would love to find the owner, have posted on gumtree and lost.ie too. Would have left it at the shop but it was found near the road!!!!!!!!!

may be worth ringing the local jeweleries and give them the engraving that's on it. they may know

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭guest2003

Good idea, will do.... anyone no the names of the jewellers down there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Hi all,

Put a notice in the post office in the Meridian centre or the florists shop there.
    More chance the person who lost it will see the notice than on here maybe.

Thanks pixbyjohn,

I didnt want to hand it into a shop because i would rather find the owner..... Will print out some leaflets and put them in the shops, just dont fancy leaving my email or number in shop windows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Hand it in to the Gardai

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

Good idea, will do.... anyone no the names of the jewellers down there?
    01 255 7640 is eternity jewellers, that's the only one that I know the name of.

Thanks guys!

Will ring eternity and the gardai station.....

Just thought id put it up here and other places because its the first place i would look if i lost something.

Cheers

Advertisement