Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Good Vet for Kitten

Options
  • 15-11-2010 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a good vet in the Maynooth area for my kitten. I don't mind travelling about half an hour either but any further would be a bit too far. If anybody could recommend a good vet and give me their number that would be brilliant. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Moss Vet in Naas http://www.mossvet.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsis

Toulouse wrote: »
    Moss Vet in Naas http://www.mossvet.ie/

Thanks. I'm just looking at their website now and they seem really good. Like I knew he needed vaccinations and stuff but didn't know what for and it's all on the website. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

No problem, I find them all excellent there.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

You could try Beaufield Veterinary Clinic in Celbridge (ph: 01 627 0402).
    Vets Finbar and Paddy are great with cats and kittens and really know their stuff. We have 3 cats and two kittens (all rescues) and they've all been seen and treated there and they've been really great with all of them including our still-feral girl. And most importantly, it's about the animals welfare, not the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Maynooth Veterinary Clinic (O'Dwyer and Jones) in Newtown Grove is very good, they always take the time to be thorough (you don't end up feeling like a number in a book) and are very nice.

http://www.odwyerandjones.com/contact.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

New vet in riverforest Leixlip is great, Steve Hallihan,He is a HUGE cat lover.I bring all my furries there now.Very reasonable too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsis

boxerly wrote: »
    New vet in riverforest Leixlip is great, Steve Hallihan,He is a HUGE cat lover.I bring all my furries there now.Very reasonable too :)

Yeah I'm actually looking at him too he seems really good and wouldn't be too far. You don't know if he offers any kind of out of hours service do you? I'm hoping I wouldn't need to use it but it would be nice to know if there was one available there.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

lilsis wrote: »
    Yeah I'm actually looking at him too he seems really good and wouldn't be too far. You don't know if he offers any kind of out of hours service do you? I'm hoping I wouldn't need to use it but it would be nice to know if there was one available there.

Yep he has:)If you ring out of hours you will get Steves mobile number x makes a nice change from been given ucds number :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ciara FitzGerald

Hi All

I too live in the Maynooth area. I had an emergency with my cat one night over Christmas.The vets who I contacted were Maynooth Veterinary Clinic. They saw my cat and couldn't have been nicer or more professional:):):) . It's great for me to know that they are there when I need them.

I would be delighted to recommend them and will certainly be using them from now on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 trekman

Hi lilsis
    have a look at maynoothvets.com aka Maynooth Veterinary Clinic
    They are very experienced and caring and provide a great 24 hour service.You will find them in Newtown Grove. They treat all my pets and I don't go anywhere else

• Advertisement
Advertisement