Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to ER1 007

Options
  • 15-11-2010 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I know this is a stupid question... How do you get to the first floor of the Engineering Research building? :confused: The only door I can see into the building is the one that says undergraduate research on it.. I cant find a staircase that goes to the first floor anywhere.. Someone please help, I need go there today..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

UL_Girl wrote: »
    I know this is a stupid question... How do you get to the first floor of the Engineering Research building? :confused: The only door I can see into the building is the one that says undergraduate research on it.. I cant find a staircase that goes to the first floor anywhere.. Someone please help, I need go there today..

hi you get to that room using a door on the oppsit side of the path than the door you use to get into the ground floor of the building . it is located just to the right of the door you use to enter the ground floor of the building .
    (don't be worried that it's an automatic door just press the disabled door opener no alarms will go off )

hopes this helps you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 UL_Girl

Hiya. Thank you it does.. just to clarify, is it near the door that says posgraduate research only? Or am I confusing things :o

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

ya that's the one best of luck

Advertisement