Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Hell..Tara St

Options
  • 15-11-2010 2:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody been?
    If not i reccomend you start going..its a rock bar,utterly mental crowd..3.20 for all pints and a "wheel of fortune" where the drink thats on the wheel is 2 euro for half an hour!

Promotions like this need to be shared in these recessionary times!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

No. Is it fairly new? Sounds like fun, is it a bit of a mosher's paradise?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

mojesius wrote: »
    No. Is it fairly new? Sounds like fun, is it a bit of a mosher's paradise?

Its in O'reilly's under Tara St dart staion..gets going at 9pm on saturday nites and last orders is 2.30..mental place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,802 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Degsy wrote: »
    Its in O'reilly's under Tara St dart staion..gets going at 9pm on saturday nites and last orders is 2.30..mental place.

Ya sure, barman yesterday told me they can stay open till 2 so that would be half 1 last orders. Must head in some saturday, What drinks do be on the wheel?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Ya sure, barman yesterday told me they can stay open till 2 so that would be half 1 last orders. Must head in some saturday, What drinks do be on the wheel?

It was deffo later than that last week..they were still serving at 2 am.
    Anyways the wheel has Bottle of Miller,Bottle Of Kopparberg,Any Shot,Club Hell Special Shot,Pint of water or Bottle od Erdinger.]

In reality whichever drink gets the biggest shout when they spin the wheel gets to be 2 euro!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I like the name. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Jehuty42

Why would a bottle(presumably 330ml/500ml) bottle cost the same(€2) as a <50ml shot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

Jehuty42 wrote: »
    Why would a bottle(presumably 330ml/500ml) bottle cost the same(€2) as a <50ml shot?
    Duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭YipYipU

Fantastic spot. :D

Went there on New Years Eve and the place was buzzin 'til 2:30am.
    Free entry, cheap pints, very friendly door and bar staff, and most importantly; excellent music. What more could anyone ask for?

Congrats to O'Reilly's on a job well done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

i always love this place, even just as the pub on a week night it's a good place to be. There's always the risk of fnckheads moving in when the price of pints go down, but kudos to the owners, the bar staff and the bouncers for keeping the crowd decent. excellent spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

i always love this place, even just as the pub on a week night it's a good place to be. There's always the risk of fnckheads moving in when the price of pints go down, but kudos to the owners, the bar staff and the bouncers for keeping the crowd decent. excellent spot.

office crowd friday night, metal heads sat night. sunday and rest of week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

cheers for the heads up, sounds like a much needed new alternative to chart ****e

on another note, i recently found a bar around the corner that was great craic, called Chaplins. its a culchi spot i think, mainly tipperary peeps and if i do say so myself (as a dub) the craic was mighty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

bc dub wrote: »
    cheers for the heads up, sounds like a much needed new alternative to chart ****e

on another note, i recently found a bar around the corner that was great craic, called Chaplins. its a culchi spot i think, mainly tipperary peeps and if i do say so myself (as a dub) the craic was mighty

chaplins on hawkins street, great spot and there would never be a fight in there cause its full of gardai

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Love sub lounge was there on wednesday for my birthday.

Love the mirrors in the toilets. :D

The young bar man is a bit of a priick IMO as he is always strutting around harassing people at 11.25 to finish up and get out. :mad:

Saturday is a bit mad though!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Zerroth

So is this Club Hell in O'Reilly's Under Tara Street Station still open? If so, I think I will check it out next Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

What kind of music is it being played? Metal, punk, indie, alternative?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Finally got to go here a few weeks ago... great spot... Brilliant night out...

€2 drinks is a godsend.... Been there 2 Saturdays in a row now and am heading next week too...

They play mainly rock/metal, classic rock/metal

Advertisement