Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Over 18's XBOX Clan, Anyone?

• 15-11-2010 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Greetings room,

First post on boards look like a great place to be !

Any Irish XBOX clans out there with over 18's only members I'm feck'in fed up with all the12yr olds play'in on COD/MOH/ BLack ops... etc..

Or anyone willing to help create one?

PM me please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Greetings room,

First post on boards look like a great place to be !

Any Irish XBOX clans out there with over 18's only members I'm feck'in fed up with all the12yr olds play'in on COD/MOH/ BLack ops... etc..

Or anyone willing to help create one?

PM me please.

theres an IRL clan for bfbc2 and black ops here. nearly everyone is over 18 to about 50 (moose ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 AlphaBeagle

garv123 wrote: »
    theres an IRL clan for bfbc2 and black ops here. nearly everyone is over 18 to about 50 (moose ;))

Nice, who do I need contact about joining same...

battlefield bad company 2 thread

black ops thread

IRL general banter thread

post up your gamertag but add a few of the names here the clan are on black ops at the moment and a few still on battlefield

thank you for the info & links Garv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »

Garv,

Firstly, I'm not that old!!! I believe I'm the same age as Cycoclye.

Secondly, how does it feel to get your ass handed to you repeatedly by a guy nearly twice your age? I'd be very embarrassed, if it was me... although it'd make the other guy seventy and that would be way more embarrassing!

Always nice to have more mature players join our ranks. Don't be afraid to join in the banter, it's all meant in good faith and adds a nice element to the gaming playing with people you know. The clans made up of a great bunch of guys, except for Shoveltooth who's a megalomaniac with severe separation issues ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

:Firstly, I'm not that old!!! I believe I'm the same age as Cycoclye.

Im 36 21 on Sunday! :D
    This clan may be primarily over 18 but the maturity levels are nowhere near that! Run for your life and dont look back!:D
    Seriously though,it really adds a new dimension to any multiplayer game to have a few familiar heads on with you.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Im 36 21 on Sunday! :D
    This clan may be primarily over 18 but the maturity levels are nowhere near that! Run for your life and dont look back!:D
    Seriously though,it really adds a new dimension to any multiplayer game to have a few familiar heads on with you.

Happy Birthday, Cyco! You'll be officially the oldest clan member then... I'll still be a spritely 35 till next April ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Happy Birthday, Cyco! You'll be officially the oldest clan member then... I'll still be a spritely 35 till next April ;)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ9YvJuLk1gE7lVkXAmgpdbkSsY51W5zy5_xLIzT9sCcqFUP0t

Garv,

Firstly, I'm not that old!!! I believe I'm the same age as Cycoclye.

Secondly, how does it feel to get your ass handed to you repeatedly by a guy nearly twice your age? I'd be very embarrassed, if it was me... although it'd make the other guy seventy and that would be way more embarrassing!

Always nice to have more mature players join our ranks. Don't be afraid to join in the banter, it's all meant in good faith and adds a nice element to the gaming playing with people you know. The clans made up of a great bunch of guys, except for Shoveltooth who's a megalomaniac with severe separation issues ;)

il let you know when it happens ;);)

and cyco's ancient :D:D

"jaysus he's old"
    "he's only the same age as me"
    "yeah old"

...thanks guy's I've enjoyed reading your posts so far it seems to be friendly forum... as for me age..AAhhh..I just turn the BIG four OH-NO.

My XBOX gamer name is same as name here 'AlphaBeagle' so please feel free add me I'll do likewise with your gamertags, and I hope you have no objections to me using [IRL] clan tag from now on.

Look forward to gaming online with you & getting to know y'all.

AlphaBeagle.

• Advertisement

...thanks guy's I've enjoyed reading your posts so far it seems to be friendly forum... as for me age..AAhhh..I just turn the BIG four OH-NO.

My XBOX gamer name is same as name here 'AlphaBeagle' so please feel free add me I'll do likewise with your gamertags, and I hope you have no objections to me using [IRL] clan tag from now on.

Look forward to gaming online with you & getting to know y'all.

AlphaBeagle.

Go right ahead and use the clan tag, it'll identify you to any of the clan that may think you're a randomer.... and avoid what Shoveltooth did last last and kept team killing a randomer to push him out of a private match we were having... however, it turned out he was a boardsie who didn't have IRL tags!

I've sent most of the [IRL] clan as listed on bfbcs leaderboard friend requests, for those whom i have not sent is... because I did not see if you have blackops or other COD MOH games. but feel free to send me request tho.

Im usually found online in evening times but not every day and some weekends, see ya online guys!

AlphaBeagle.:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Add me away there lads 27 and hungry for mayhem and gore online lol

OK. I don,t think we need to post our ages in order to join the clan! Age is a state of mind.:D
    (Not that it bothers me or anything. After all I,m still only 35!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJDZR2pyb1ZSV79oAFBNsfno6gdwXJnIVOQEuIhEdOlH5vy4klWA

moose and cyco having a few games together

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfGu9Ub0mXi7_bqbubBqQxNHB_Z73AjOG1-oHraVH_HEyuBPCn

moose getting the misses to play the ould original consoles

OK. I don,t think we need to post our ages in order to join the clan! Age is a state of mind.:D
    (Not that it bothers me or anything. After all I,m still only 35!)

Dont worry Cyco your not alone..... Im also indenial about my age tongue.gif

picture.php?albumid=1462&pictureid=7840

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

picture.php?albumid=1462&pictureid=7840

Garv didn't notice you taking this photo of him then

thanks for the game invites last evening guys, thoroughly enjoyed having my arse handed to me by IRL clan members. just goes to show me young grasshopper have lot to learn..

Look forward to next session! Not.

AlphaBeagle.

thanks for the game invites last evening guys, thoroughly enjoyed having my arse handed to me by IRL clan members. just goes to show me young grasshopper have lot to learn..

Look forward to next session! Not.

AlphaBeagle.

Awwwwhhh, did the kiddies not play nice??? :D Wasn't on last night, sorry I missed out on your initiation rite of passage... also know as an ass raping ;)

• Advertisement

so much so Im walking kinda funny today :eek:

so much so Im walking kinda funny today :eek:

:D:D:D

Ok, start posting on the IRL threads... three threads is enough to keep track on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Be happy I'm currently outta action, my involvement usually makes the raping that much more prolonged!

Be happy I'm currently outta action, my involvement usually makes the raping that much more prolonged!
    Although muting you makes it slightly more bearable!:D:D

Advertisement