Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Loading custom POI's to Garmin 215

Options
  • 15-11-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭

Following on from a motors thread, I have downloaded a GPXX file with speed camera locations from Garda site. I have then used a garmin converter to convert this to a garmin readable GPX file. I then used POI loader to load these 4593 locations to the satnav and it says I was successful. When I check my satnav, under custom POI's there are about 30 of them. How do I correctly load these to the satnav and check all are present. Is it a memory problem for the satnav. File is a total of 3.3Mb and I tried a 4Gb SD card also to test. Same problem.

Can anyone help ?

I have'nt got to road test the data and it may be unusable in it's config from the garda site.

Advertisement