Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucid Dreaming - Help

Options
  • 15-11-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Recently I have become interested in lucid dreaming. The Way I am going about it is keeping a dream journal and writing down my dreams when I wake. I have had trouble remembering my dreams which I assume is because I go to bed at around 1 o clock and wake up at 7.30.

When I have a decent amount of dreams to analyse I am oging to look for my dream signs. Then I am going to get my mind used to checking for these dream signs. Hopefully this will help me have lucid dreams. I was wondering if anyone has been successful with this method. And I was wondering how i would go about being able to control the dream to any extent. I have heard that this is possible and i was wondering if anyone can say they have controlled their dreams before.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I've been able to control my lucid dreams to a certain extent, I can choose to do what I want, but cannot change the situation around me, place, characters etc.

Advertisement