Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nostalgia Thread: Peter Pan Fun World

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

jamesdiver wrote: »
    Bitbuzz (free wifi) have an mobile phone app with a map that tells you where their hotspots are. Peter Pan funworld comes up on the map in wellpark, its made it to the digital generation :)
    you'd defo get at least warp speed connection going down the coca cola slide..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shine7

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I also remember going for a school tour in 2nd class and when we got on the bus to go home, we realised we were missing one of our girls! She was just having too much fun in there...

Old thread I know but I found this by accident when I saw Peter Pan world on Google Maps and had a serious nostalgia moment.

I was reading through people's comments and then was going to post about going on my first ever primary school tour there and nearly getting left behind! I was only missed when they did a head count on the bus! I have to know, are you from Mayo Mars Bar because if you are I am the girl from your story! :D

Edit: Just had a snoop on your profile and realised I'm too old to be the girl from your story. I am glad however to realise that I wasn't the only person it happened to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

:D

That friend has emigrated to New Zealand now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Bumping this because it's timeless anyway but wondering if there's any equivalent for kids nowadays? Busy Bees looks much more structured. I'd love for my son to have the same experiences I had.

I think this is one zombie thread I have *no* objection to.

Isn’t that Treasure Island spot on the Doughiska road something similar?

• Advertisement
Advertisement