Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

******MISSING PERSON******

Options
  • 15-11-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Folks, this is all over Facebook so just thought I'd post it here to try spread the word!
    If anyone has information on where my friend Shane Gavin is, He was last seen at an 18th birthday party in the Golf Club in Portarlington at around 12.30am Sat nite. Garda and Community search at 7am in the car park in port today 15th please help out in the search or contact gardai if you know anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Thanks kmart6 He is a good friend of my brother so if anyone has any info or maybe seen him please contact the guards. They've called off the search for tonight. Hopefully he'll be found soon his parents must be so worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Search Starting in the Morning 9.00 at The Golf Club For Shane Please Help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

shane gavin.jpg

picture of shane if anyone can help in the morning please report to the peoples park of golf club in portarlington at 9.00 am

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

R.I.P Shane, he was found today near the golf club, thoughts are with his family and friends. very sad time for them god love them

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

R.I.P Shane. xxxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

RIP

Thoughts with the family and friends

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PatB71

RIP Shane .Condolences to his family and friends.

Rip Chippy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

RIP So sad.what time was he found.

In around lunch time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

lorweld wrote: »
    In around lunch time
    Had a feeling something had happened around that time as i was passing centra on tullamore rd saw alot of people coming back into town.
    It was nice to see the amount of people that helped look for him.
    Thoughts are with his family.

Was great to see such community spirit.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

R.I.P

Advertisement