Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an Artist to collaborate with

Options
  • 15-11-2010 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hello,

I'm a writer with a passion for comics, and I'm trying to develop a number of character concepts for a comic book project, and am looking for an artist to collaborate with on designs, with a view to regular work on the title(s).

Full details are on the link below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056090401

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alanmoore

Hey dude, Im interested but i can't PM you because some of my personal reasons. can you reply in this same thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 RickBockwinkle

alanmoore wrote: »
    Hey dude, Im interested but i can't PM you because some of my personal reasons. can you reply in this same thread.

Hi,

Glad to hear you're interested.

If you can drop an email to <snip> I can contact you from there, since I'd prefer to keep job discussions between me and the artist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

RickBockwinkle: Posting e-mail addresses is against the rules of boards.ie

Also, the user you are responding to, alanmoore, is infact a spambot and has already been site banned :p

Hotaru wrote: »
    RickBockwinkle: Posting e-mail addresses is against the rules of boards.ie

Also, the user you are responding to, alanmoore, is infact a spambot and has already been site banned :p

That address is one I set up for vetting spambots and the like. Even so, thank you for cutting it out. I'll not post one in future. Thanks again.

No worries about it, just letting you know :)

Be wary of anyone who says they can't access their PMs >_< Sure sign of a spammer!

• Advertisement

I know. I've had spammers before. Hence, the dummy email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

"i can't PM you because some of my personal reasons"

Priceless :D

OP, I see you've already posted this in another forum that's more suited to your query than here. Your request is technically against the boards.ie rules, and A&M isn't the place for it.

Good luck!

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement