Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else play on a loop server?

Options
  • 15-11-2010 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭

A server which just plays the same map over and over? I do on a server for Atacama desert. I like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I hate that bloody map, I dont see the attraction of it. I also hate loop servers and they all seem to be on actama desert so it has put me off that map. Back in the BF2 days I played a lot of karky but got fed up with that eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Sometimes im in the mood for heli's so ill pick a 20man atacma desert, loop. Ive seen a 32 man isla innocentes server on a loop for several months and its always full. Dont know why, I really hate that map, such a bitch trying to get those first 2 mcom's. Fun for defenders I suppose

Advertisement