Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching NASA tv

Options
  • 15-11-2010 6:26pm

Im watching two Russian Astronauts work outside the ISS, from my home in Lucan Dublin Ireland.

How cool is that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭backboiler

They don't like sitting still, do they?
    Hardy boys too. Are you cold, Oleg? Nah, not a bit of it, sure I'd do it in my T-shirt if mammy would just quit nagging me on the radio.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Jake1 wrote: »
    Im watching two Russian Astronauts work outside the ISS, from my home in Lucan Dublin Ireland.

How cool is that.
    :)Just fantastic. I love it!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I love randomly tuning in and watching them work. Even better when i get the chance to go out to the garden and watch that little white dot traverse the sky knowing there's people on it,just amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭12april1981

It never ceases to amaze me when I tell really eduacated people I know Teachers, Docters,engineers ect about the passovers and they cant hardly believe it,or are watching it for the first time!!!!!!

It always get me. That some people had the foresight and vision to dream of such things, and then for so many to come together that it may happen, and for those that came forward to take the trip into the unknown.
    Humankind at its greatest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement