Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to shave your bits

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

sollar wrote: »
    A hairy scrot is not a real problem but his neighbour at the back.... the hairy 'stool dispenser' is a bit of a genuine problem.

That is really the worst pube related problem going actually, but I wouldn't touch it, when the shtubble starts to appear I'm sure it get pretty itchy, plus the stubble could rip the bog roll to shreds. I'll shave the gooch though.

Thank god we don't have to shave the helmet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Tried it once, too risky. Let's just say what I feared would happen, did happen. :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

deathrider wrote: »
    Tina and Turner :(

Good thing it wasn't Ike and Tina. You might have had to remove one for slapping against the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

deathrider wrote: »
    Tina and Turner :(
    Jeez... Ike and Tina, at least.. Though he turned out to be an utter c#nt.
    I dunno... Dumb and dumber? Do you have to name them?
    (Sh!te on ya Millicent)

I haven't been offended since 1980.
    This I gotta know.. What happened in 1980?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Wait, are you not talking about different .. eh, bits here :p

well i just meant pubic grooming in general on men... i'm all for keeping it trimmed, i'm not into jungle exploration, but i really really do not like baldy balls.... real menz have hairy balls :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cedan

Don't use the lawnmower. It doesn't work:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I have a nice side parting over my bits :)

Star! STAR! Wherever ya are. What happened in 1980?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

sam34 wrote: »
    well i just meant pubic grooming in general on men... i'm all for keeping it trimmed, i'm not into jungle exploration, but i really really do not like baldy balls.... real menz have hairy balls :pac:

Ya, too hairy euwwww, bald weird.... nicely trimmed and looked after.... very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

Ya, too hairy euwwww, bald weird.... nicely trimmed and looked after.... very nice.
    I'm wondering if some people are mistaking ball shaving for entire crotch shaving!? If you're going to trim ball hair, might as well just shave it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'm wondering if some people are mistaking ball shaving for entire crotch shaving!? If you're going to trim ball hair, might as well just shave it.

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

One at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Johro wrote: »
    This I gotta know.. What happened in 1980?

Johnny Logan won the Eurovision.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Bottom line for me I guess is it doesn't really matter too much what the hair is like as long its used correctly. I don't like too hairy, but its never really put me off. Not a deal breaker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

0verblood wrote: »
    For any of the men here who shave the aul goolies, how do you go about shaving your scrot? The terrain is a bit lumpy and it's very difficult to get the shaver into every scrotal crevice.......

Real men do it blind folded with a cut throat razor..........while drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

I just ambush (no pun intended!) my hubbie when he gets out of the shower with the order 'lie down now!' on the towel I've prepared on the bed and then I get to work with my 'remmington razor with the vibrating trimmer thingy on the other end'. Needless to say I wouldn't go anywhere near his sack with the razor (dear god, i shiver just imaging the consequences :D)I just get to work with the vibrating trimmer ;)
    End result = big smiles all round... highly recommend it :D

I just ambush (no pun intended!) my hubbie when he gets out of the shower with the order 'lie down now!' on the towel I've prepared on the bed and then I get to work with my 'remmington razor with the vibrating trimmer thingy on the other end'. Needless to say I wouldn't go anywhere near his sack with the razor (dear god, i shiver just imaging the consequences :D)I just get to work with the vibrating trimmer ;)

Holy crap.

Holy crap.

Why??!! :D

• Advertisement

Why??!! :D

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

When do you paint his nails?

I'm very gentle! Here, it's a win win situation! What's the ;) for?...

When do you paint his nails?

Ah ha ha.. oh dear does the thought of a woman being dominant bother you :D:p

i think i love you! :D

hate those trimmers on the balls though. There's always stubble :(

You seriously need to change your username.

Well I did warn him! but so far no complaints ;)

You seriously need to change your username.
    no, the rest is an all over kind of wool that cannot physically or mentally be removed :p

Johnny Logan won the Eurovision.
    Fair enough. It offended me too.

• Advertisement

Ah ha ha.. oh dear does the thought of a woman being dominant bother you :D:p
    Nah, I think he's aroused.

Advertisement