Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL Week 9

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,953 ✭✭✭Daith

Love how Jamie finished up the presentation, making it look like he did it all, its amazing how much he gets away with!

He seemed so desperate though. "Please buy this because if you dont someone else will. Please?!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 vaasa08

would you look at those spar execs - you'd think they were from Harrods the way they were going on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

Love how Jamie finished up the presentation, making it look like he did it all, its amazing how much he gets away with!

I hope he goes. He's a sneaky bollôx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

wow they were all AWFULL presentations, everyone choked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

God I really hate how Jamie has to stick his nose in to make himself look good. He has to go if they lose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

He sounded sneaky: "I reeeeaallllly, eh kinda, think they're kinda great"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Southsiders' in Dublin wonder what this new company Spar is......."WTF is this new shop, I'm gonna' pop down to SPOR for a something to eat."

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Completly agree, especially since we saw his true colours last week with Panos, arrogant prick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

was it just me or are the Spar heads a right bunch of plastic, angry gob****e ????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

johnn wrote: »
    WTF does it matter if this product is "Irish", if I wanted to buy a cake/bar i wouldn't give two ****s where it came from.
    A lot of consumers feel like that, but a lot of people would be of the view that there are benefits to buying and retailing Irish products; it helps the local economy, savings can be made on transportation costs and, in the case of food, Irish produce is (or could be perceived as being) fresher than food imported from abroad. I think this task focused on Irish food for the first of those reasons.

• Advertisement

God I really hate how Jamie has to stick his nose in to make himself look good. He has to go if they lose.

What i was trying to say but you put it much better!

Completly agree, especially since we saw his true colours last week with Panos, arrogant prick

This!!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Wow, thats some suit Bill!!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

quickbeam wrote: »
    Insomnia deal will win it for Michelle's team.

I think so as well, both presentations didn't meet the brief at the start about focusing on the local story, much better marketing campaign through Insomnia

Kill them Bill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i forgot that bloody suit was coming......jesus bill, selling cocaine on the side!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

A lot of consumers feel like that, but a lot of people would be of the view that there are benefits to buying and retailing Irish products; it helps the local economy, savings can be made on transportation costs and, in the case of food, Irish produce is (or could be perceived as being) fresher than food imported from abroad. I think this task focused on Irish food for the first of those reasons.

yeah but its a bar of chocolate from an Insomnia outlet, i don't think most will give it too much thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Don cullenanio

Bill "The Don" Cullen

Whats Bill wearing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

We hate Jamie!!!!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

df1985 wrote: »
    i forgot that bloody suit was coming......jesus bill, selling cocaine on the side!?

Those stripes are very white!! Not a great suit at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Why does Dave always look like he is half asleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

That suit would give you nightmares.

efb wrote: »
    We hate Jamie!!!!

We do

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

Fingers crossed dave gets the boot the joker

Why does Dave always look like he is half asleep?

Cos hes a muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Bill looks like he should have a cane and a small dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

efb wrote: »
    We hate Jamie!!!!

Who hates Jamie? You and your multiple personalities?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭tommytee

jesus Jackie, last time I saw a face like that it had a hook in it, :P

Advertisement