Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bright Orange Light in the sky

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Padwan wrote: »
    A dark grey triangle passed me overhead it was enormous and very high up. It had 3 lights in each corner and 3 lights running sequentially across the middle of its body. I live beside the airport and work in the airport, I know every aircraft that flies into dublin airport and none of them are shaped like an triangle with equal size dimensions. The sky was completely clear and it made no sound. It wasn't a light in the sky it was a aircraft of some sort, I know this because I saw the shape of the craft not just 3 lights shaped like a triangle.

PS I am/was a cynic
    There have been reports of a 'Dorito shaped' craft over parts of the UK recently. My money's on some RAF tomfoolery with a new plane.

Various stealth aircraft are good examples of the fact that with enough computers, power and thrust you can make just about anything fly. Check out the new British drone; if that doesnt' look like a UFO, I don't know what does:
    Picture%202_14.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Padwan

If the RAF are flying that it is possible. Can't see from the picture if it is triangular and is it silent ? Twas also alot larger than what the picture illustrates

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I think they're being cagey, as they would be, about it. When it's up and running we'll probably see more photos.

Advertisement