Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edible Gold Leaf

Options
  • 15-11-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does one know somehere in Cork that I could buy edible Gold leaf or somewhere trusted online? I have seen a recipe online that I would love to do for Christmas day and I think this would be a lovely on top.
    Thanks in advance, I seem to only get artist gold leaf when I google.:rolleyes::)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

No personal experience, but applying maximum google:
    1, 2, 3, 4.

In Cork there are two shops that come to mind as possibilities as they have sugarcraft/baking stuffs, Brennan's on Oliver Plunkett St. and Delia's Kitchen on Careys Lane. They might be able to order it in for you even if they don't stock it.

...Brennan's have a website, this is the closest thing on there :) Anyway, either store might be able to order some in for you.

Advertisement