Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa's Elves

Options
  • 15-11-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Does anybody know how you apply to be an elf or santa's help for any of the Santas in the city? Its something I've always wanted to do... I'm probably mad!!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

i seen that job on the fas website im sure:D would be a grand job i wouldnt mind it if i was outta work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Try
    dear-santa-letter-template.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

make sure you have garda clearance. I'd imagine this is a prerequisite these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

PcAngel wrote: »
    make sure you have garda clearance. I'd imagine this is a prerequisite these days.

You don't have garda clearance, you get garda cleared for each and every job. Its not something you carry over

maglite wrote: »
    You don't have garda clearance, you get garda cleared for each and every job. Its not something you carry over

I was garda cleared for working with special olympics years back and it carries over year to year for them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement