Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TA Events The Chernarus Conflict - Part 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

MindPhuck wrote: »
    fairy enough fabio, rage against the machine it is ! damn, have some o that chedaki :P

just to digress a little, but here, is it me or does anyone else think shes hot ? :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLwCKQivCwQJ-gWYl9tU250DI5_NBQM8CNBvaRzdg9u440WNezFg

Jaysus wept!
    Bang on with yer skang on.
    She probably drinks Dutch Gold or, shudder, Budweiser by the can :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Nah she wouldn't drink cans.

She's sorted on that end of things.;)

Now back to the topic at hand gentlemen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Shane, check out TA's website.

Airsoft Skirmish will be there.

Email: sales@airsoftskirmish.co.uk

Or phone them direct on 0776 4587410.

Or you can order online through their website at http://www.airsoftskirmish.co.uk.

;)

I would check with Ian, they where not there last time, best to check encase Ian has not updated it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Gonna have to bail on this one lads, have a good one, see you all next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

kdouglas wrote: »
    Gonna have to bail on this one lads, have a good one, see you all next time.

****ING BOOOOO

Subtract the " Can you feel it?"

For " Do you need it!!!"

And your there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Look forward to meeting all you old and new faces at Senny!
    Im proud to be playing along side the fighting Irish again :D

From all the Cork Airsoft lads and lasses,
    Drive safe, shoot fast and drink hard!!

See yas there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

JAYSUS!!!

Paddy, any space on the RATS bus???!!!:pac::D
    IT DOESENT MATTER WHAT BUS YER ON YER GONNA BE HEAD WRECKED.
    I WAS ON THE BARN BOOGIE BOOZE BUS LAST TRIP FOR THE MALL,
    AND ERIC KEPT PLAYING BARBARA STREISAND .BY FUK DID IT STICK IN YER MALLET. EVEN IN THE THICK OF A FIRE FIGHT YE WOULD HEAR SOMEONE SINGING IT .
    GREAT TRIP AND A BRILL BUNCH OF GUYS TO TRAVEL WITH.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

3 more sleeps till game on and where us chedaki force's roll on up in this bitch and start kickin bollox's through necks and piss in the eye sockets of our slayen enemy

5514086001_9c7635e360.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

Land Rover passed its NCT, all kit is loaded so..
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Not long now.

See you all on the field folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

FFS, will you stop tormenting everyone who ISN'T going!!

Play hard but above all play fair. Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Just to remind everyone (I forgot this until this morning) to print out a UK Customs cover letter from TA-Events to cover you in case Customs stop you when travelling abroad. It's available via the "My Booking" feature of the site.

Also, declare that you are carrying RIFs within the vehicle you are travelling to the Customs agents you meet at both sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

What he said and it means you might get free priority boarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

God speed gentlemen. Go kick ass squarely & fairly. Sorry I can't make this one! :(

Thanks Casper! I'll slot a CDF for you and the ASI possie.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Sick as a small hospital not to be making this ... enjoy it folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Have a good one chaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

you not goin senny tomorrow.....................

5640970121_02ba341500.jpg

hate that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Ya know I'm not ya sap!

Go on tell me, what was the meme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

ASI Casper wrote: »
    God speed gentlemen. Go kick ass squarely & fairly. Sorry I can't make this one! :(

Couldnt put it better myself.

Gutted to be missing Part 3 but priviledged to have been at 1 and 2, with (and against) you guys n gals.

Safe journey, mind your mates and love the game.
    Aido.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Firekitten wrote: »
    Thanks Casper! I'll slot a CDF for you and the ASI possie.:D

Yea Right:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

All that posturing. Wasted time folks. Don't ye know that NAPA will reign supreme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Don't ye know that NAPA will reign supreme.

Until they all wake up.

• Advertisement

Safe travels to all, and Hope to have a drink with y'all tomorrow night. Going to be an ace game, with friends made, and sore muscles... Rock and roll boys and girls.... This is the one to remember. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

its_on_chaps.jpg

I wish it was Saturday already :D:D:D.

Still going through my bags making sure I have everything, as I know I'm going to forget something....I always do....:(

You forgot THE GAME.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Firekitten wrote: »
    You forgot THE GAME.

Thats one of a few things I dont mind forgetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Best of luck to all who are going to this.... Give 'em hell guys and girls!

Bren:)

• Advertisement

the wellying shall begin at 12.00 (of the cdf of course ... )

Come on - time for gloating lads - how was it?

Just got in the door.... the effort was horrible... Never before at an airsoft game have I come away so utterly bolloxed, but glad I was there...

Chedaki victory! I could say it many ways, but simply is best. We kicked bloody arse, with bells on it. The Hawks, the Operators, the Tigers (Mad bastards) Cork crew, the Belgian nutjobs.... credit to play along side.

In a for once, HOT sennybridge, the game pace was hard and fast from the first moment, with battle lines changing endlessly. Both sides fought pretty darn hard all day saturday, with high casualties as the Chedaki forced the CDF back to only a quater of the site as we attempted to get to an objective nestled next door to thier CP.
    The cunning chaps of the CDF were popping the stove on for a brew, and poping outside to have a crack at us while it boiled...

Airstrikes and mortar bombardments filled the evening, before darkness fell, and the game became suddenly more intense and urgent. Unlike previous games, we had constant objectives through the night, and had to keep going in a lot of cases. Nigel of Cork was a one man hero holding building 15 for the duration of the night with 4 rounds in his pistol, and a pocket full of grenades. (I attribute his hero status to dressing like a canadian sausage (His words))

With sunrise on sunday, the fighting grew in intensity, and urgency as the CDF pushed the Chedaki back slowly, bombing territory as they took it.

As end ex was called, the Chedaki had overran the CDF Command point 5 times to the CDF's 2, held a relay station for 19 hours compared to the CDF's 4, and rescued the puppies and orphans. Outright victory, and one earned in blood. I didn't see one Chedaki player that wasnt tired, but all were smiling.

Some great sportsman ship from both sides, and a thourghly enjoyable game. Thanks to everyone that came, you made this one something special.

Right, posted random crap about how good it was, im off to bed with a cup of tea, and a slice of pizza.
    (Who ate ian's jellybabies?)

Home.

Boll*cksed. Brain fail. 'aonhsid'fhian erga zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Absolutely fantastic weekend. Well done to everyone who was there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Hi all that was an eplc two days of airsoft bliss, was still trying to get into building 11 in my dreams last night.Thanks to everyone who made that weekend posslble it was brillant.Now back to reality :D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Finally home from Senny, totally fuc5ed but well worth the effort! Now, for about 12 hours of sleep zzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Great weather Great guys and brilliant airsoft really good weekend guys .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I'd like to say something on here. And please take from that what you will.

Playing airsoft in England for as long as I have, I've seen a fair lot. And the general attiude of the Irish at this event, and the effort and dedication shown makes me proud of you. A lot of the English players at the event were lacklustre, and spiritless... Infact, at several points during the event, I felt embarassed to be English...

The Irish in attendance did themselves proud at this event, and I hope, left a good lasting impression on the other nationalities present.

Considering my own personal relationship (no names needed :rolleyes:), and my airsoft experience in Ireland, and with Irish players in general in both Ireland and England, I consider myself lucky to be part of the community in Ireland, and proud to be associated with you all.

• Advertisement

Absolutely cracking weekend, enjoyed every minute of it.

Was nice for once to go Green and play alongside the Corklads and Co, and as always a massive pleasure playing alongside the Tigers.

The Operators aswell went very much undermentioned on the Ta forum and for me were stand out through the weekend, absolute top class bunch of lads both in personality and play style.

And of course a massive thanks to my fellow "Hawks" for having me in stitches for the weekend and making it a tremendous trip.

We came, we saw, we brought the noise

rentokil%20rat%20killer%20400g.jpg

I see what you did there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

TheDoc wrote: »

Was nice for once to go Green and play alongside the Corklads and Co, and as always a massive pleasure playing alongside the Tigers.

The Operators aswell went very much undermentioned on the Ta forum and for me were stand out through the weekend, absolute top class bunch of lads both in personality and play style.

And of course a massive thanks to my fellow "Hawks" for having me in stitches for the weekend and making it a tremendous trip.

Doc Mate,

You'll need a Bigger Bottle then that, To take the Top Floor of Building 6tongue.gif LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

TheDoc wrote: »

It was great to play alongside so many great Irish teams on the green side this year. This country really does have some very impressive airsoft teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

Well there we have it people...CC3 is over and what a game it was too.

My sincere thank you goes to the Irish for making the game what it was. You guys are great and I consider it an honour having you at my events. From your persistant motivation and mind set through to your excellent sportsmanship, you guys do set the standard.

Thank you for coming over and I look forward to the day when I see you back at a TA Events game....and I will try not to leave it too long.

Ian...out

Heres a little epic lol we had over the weekend

Gerrowadat "Er, Zero this is Three one, heor we are bored ****less anything to do?"

Papps " lols"

Papps" Thats what I love to hear, get your section and take building 14"

Gerrowadat " Roger that Zero, do you want us to take the building or ****ing upend it?"

Epic lols ensues.

dont forget the 'wahooo!' heard in the background over the radio when dave replied ;) we all giggled at that in the cp

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

great weekend lads heres a few pictures i took!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rLn7tq10uo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Have to say it was one of the best weekends I've had in ages, hitting building 6 with the Hawks during the night, simply put "Rocked" literally..... and watching Moggser and Masada put tracer fire on 6. What a bunch of great players the Operators & Cork lads were too, they really gave my enthusiasm for the game of airsoft a welcomed and much needed boost.

Not forgetting our opposition who played with great determination to make the weekend what it was brilliant.

Ooo I nearly forgot my teammates weren't bad either LOL

thanks to all

Advertisement