Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook and windows live

• 15-11-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭

Hey i connected my facebook with windows live today so I can just use windows live for both but i dunno its its workin properly or not.

Are you supposed to be able to chat using windows live to people who are logged into facebook and not windows live?

Also the status update from facebook im gettin dont really seem to be the most recent ones or else just from a few people.

Does anyone use facebook through WLM and is it possible to chat like i described?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,504 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Beware of connecting anything to Facebook, they (FB) have a habit of extracting as much data from other apps as they can get away with. You can assume that at this stage Facebook have hoovered up all of the contact data for your Windows Live friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

haha its too late now for being aware! I dont really mind much most if not all them emails would be in facebook ne ways.

Ne idea about the chat function tho?

Advertisement