Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking lessons in Dublin

Options
  • 15-11-2010 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Was thinking of gettin cooking lessons in the evenings, anyone know of a good place in Dublin to do this?
    Thanks,
    Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

cooks academy or dublin cookery school.

google's great for that stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭LeifErikson

Thanks, I guess I should have been more clear originally, I'd like to hear recommendations from people who have taken courses in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Dublin Cookery School for me. If you like Thai Food do the one day course with Matthew Albert, probably best course I have been on....have been on a few :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

Is there anywhere, or anyone on here even, that can offer me some basic cooking skills/techniques/recipes? I am a student living and want to improve my culinary skills!

I have a pan, toaster oven and some utensils to start with! I have ZERO confidence when it comes to ensuring the food is cooked. I am sick of the stuff I am making.

Anyone on here want to offer cheap/affordable lessons within Dublin?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

GeneralC wrote: »
    Is there anywhere, or anyone on here even, that can offer me some basic cooking skills/techniques/recipes? I am a student living and want to improve my culinary skills!

I have a pan, toaster oven and some utensils to start with! I have ZERO confidence when it comes to ensuring the food is cooked. I am sick of the stuff I am making.

Anyone on here want to offer cheap/affordable lessons within Dublin?

Have you had a good look around this forum? There are links to lots of useful threads here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055321234
    There's even a thread with lots of easy recipes to start off, then there's the Cooking Club with recipes posted step by step and lots are quite simple. We have a Cooking Chat thread here in Cooking & Recipes, for any questions as you go along.

• Advertisement
Advertisement