Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada like Rush

Options
  • 16-11-2010 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭

well someone has to like him i suppose:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1BP0YNdiIk

fair play to carlyle for winning his gemini award, probably is by far the most interesting and annoying* caracter on SGU,

*bar chloe of course

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rush is half the reason I still watch sgu, 40% is taken up with lt boobs and red haired lucian alliance chick, and the other 10% is some sort of vague interest in whatever poorly written crap they're doing this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

red haired lucian alliance chick
    Not for much longer :(

Thought the first season was better. Rush was probably favourite character then, the episode with the wife was good. This whole aping of Gaius o' Battlestar this season annoyed me royally...

Edit: Forgot to add the rest of my post :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

rush is half the reason I still watch sgu, 40% is taken up with lt boobs and red haired lucian alliance chick, and the other 10% is some sort of vague interest in whatever poorly written crap they're doing this week.

Dude, you've just perfectly summed up SGU in 42 words! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Not for much longer :(

Thought the first season was better. Rush was probably favourite character then, the episode with the wife was good. This whole aping of Gaius o' Battlestar this season annoyed me royally...

Edit: Forgot to add the rest of my post :P

That spolier...really????????????........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

specifically, he won the award for his performance on the season 1 episode "Human"

Having just re-watched it, he earned it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

Overheal wrote: »
    specifically, he won the award for his performance on the season 1 episode "Human"

Having just re-watched it, he earned it.

Without a doubt. It was an extraordinary episode, so intelligent. One of the best to date.

Advertisement