Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any suggestions for a wedding present for a techie?

Options
  • 16-11-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey a mate of mine from college is getting married,so I need to pick you a present thats fairly techie. I was going to buy one of those nook color readers but they dont ship untill too late,Im def getting one of those for myself. I dont think if would get much use from a regular reader,since he once told of he has never read a book in his life.
    Any suggestions? About 100ish quid, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Hey a mate of mine from college is getting married,so I need to pick you a present thats fairly techie. I was going to buy one of those nook color readers but they dont ship untill too late,Im def getting one of those for myself. I dont think if would get much use from a regular reader,since he once told of he has never read a book in his life.
    Any suggestions? About 100ish quid, thanks.

It might help if you had an idea about what kind of tech your mate already has?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Isn't your present supposed to be for the couple? ...might be worth considering.

Advertisement