Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional or DIT obediance training

• 16-11-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

So in 2 weeks my great dane will be here. Preparations are being made and one thing me and the mrs were discussing was whether it is more "economical" to DIY the training ourselves vs an actual course. We will be already putting him in a day care for a couple of days during the week so money will be spent there already.

What is the consensus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Ahhh double post. Mods can we delete this one please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I found the classes helped me to train him better. EG an expert will be able to help you get your timing right and shape the behaviour you want. Our guy goes to obidience every week and i don't think I've ever come out of a class where he didn't have a great time and I didn't learn something thats helped me to train him better.

Advertisement