Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance cover

Options
  • 16-11-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I currently have Aviva's Level 2 Everyday plan. It is up for renewal shortly so anything I get done now I can claim back shortly.

I think I have paid around €900 for it this year and I don't have one claim to show for it.

What little things could I get done in the next week or two to get some value from it?

I'm thinking GP Check up, Dentist check up etc.

Anything else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

Before going for any check ups, have a look at your policy documents to verify that those types of visits are covered. Dental and optical check ups are probably covered, but GP check ups might not be. Generally speaking, the costs you incur have to be for medical reasons unless your policy specifically mentions particular types of check ups.

Advertisement