Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how can a business charge this

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 freefone

Palmach wrote: »
    People don't know the price of these items so will pay whatever the price is. This isn't just in Ireland it is also in other countries.
    There werw times when credit cards were hard to get (for "regular" people) and only other option was laser - not highly accepted online. And PayPal accepted only some cards (now bank a/c too). But that time is over. Now there are so many prepay mastercards around, competing with rates, and loads other options for shopping online. And people arent fools, just lazzy - when we had more money, we impulse shopped and prefered to get stuff straight way. But now we "google" and shop around and are prepared to wait 1 -2 weeks for sake of 5 euro. Because those 5ers adds up.
    And in most! cases its cheaper to order online abroad no matter how expensive delivery costs are!

Regards printing odd copy, i always use libraries or internet caffee's - if you say in advance, that you need printing, then mostly will be charged reduced or none hourly (internet) rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rita Mc Inerney

Ennis chamber on O Connell Street.

Scan one sheet of paper and send it as an Email.
    I was in town and stuck for time so i figured i would use their services.

Total Cost 5.00 euro ! :eek:

Ennis Chamber does not operate the business on the ground floor of our premises on O'Connell Street. They are separate private business who provide a reception service for us.

Advertisement