Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*HELP* need to find right bulb!

Options
  • 16-11-2010 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

hi i have an old dentist light that has the weirdist bulb setting and i cant find where to get this bulb i dont no what kind of bulb it would be as i never got a bulb with it! i have a picture of whats on the lamp and the socket where the bulb goes! if any one has any clue what it would be! thanks very much!! :-)
    and if any ones noes the name / model any links to where i could get it would be much apprecated! thanks again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Here is the bulb here

A philips 5974, 24 volt, 150 watt bulb

http://www.search.philips.com/search/search?q=5974&s=lighting&l=ie_en&h=lighting&o=&x=15&y=6

Just in case you cant buy it there, you can here
    http://www.any-lamp.com/5974-150w-gz9-5-24v-1ct.html

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

wow thanks you soo much! after the 4 lighting/ electrcal shops i went to and knowone could help! good old boards! thanks!!

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

if you have any trouble getting this lamp post back up here as im fairly sure we have them on the shelf. eurosales are philips agents and they have a few brances in dublin but you dont have to use a phillips bulb, once its the correct base, wattage and voltage any brand will do. im fairly sure osram/radium and ge do a version of this lamp.

• Advertisement

if you have any trouble getting this lamp post back up here as im fairly sure we have them on the shelf. eurosales are philips agents and they have a few brances in dublin but you dont have to use a phillips bulb, once its the correct base, wattage and voltage any brand will do. im fairly sure osram/radium and ge do a version of this lamp.

I think she is just lookin for a bulb:D

I know i know,,, terrible joke

pmsl ....took me a second to figure that one out. my punctuation is brutal. :D

ps; if anyone does need a lamp post.........dont ask me :o

It could`t match mine, i have more edits because of it these days:)

where about will i get them south dublin (dun laoghaire) area with out having to order them online?

try eurosales in sanyford, 01-2959611

i have one here in an osram brand if your stuck

• Advertisement

try eurosales in sanyford, 01-2959611

i have one here in an osram brand if your stuck[/QUOT

any brand will do! ill try eurosales now thanks :-)

Advertisement