Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

all sauce must be in a glass bottle/jar!

• 16-11-2010 1:58pm

Plastic squeezey bottles change the taste of the sauce!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

thats not true AND they make it easier to get to the sauce. death to glass sauce bottles!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Plastic squeezey bottles change the taste of the sauce!
    What's your take on tubes so?

What's your take on tubes so?

Tubes I can handle, if they're not plastic tubes.

It's an oddity involving sauce I picked up as a kid. Mustard is the only sauce allowed to come from a squeezy bottle.

Tomato ketchup out of a squeezy bottle tastes foul! Barbeque sauce from a plastic bottle tastes dull! Maynoaise from a squeezy bottle loses it's bite and is never properly cold enough! Same with sweet chili sauce!

Bring back more glass bottles!

HP BBQ Sauce has reappeared in glass bottles - found in Tesco in Drogheda!! My dinners are finally complete the way they haven't been since HP went all squeezy bottles on bbq sauce's ass back in 2007!!

I am a very happy sauce consumer today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Tubes I can handle, if they're not plastic tubes.

It's an oddity involving sauce I picked up as a kid. Mustard is the only sauce allowed to come from a squeezy bottle.

Tomato ketchup out of a squeezy bottle tastes foul! Barbeque sauce from a plastic bottle tastes dull! Maynoaise from a squeezy bottle loses it's bite and is never properly cold enough! Same with sweet chili sauce!

Bring back more glass bottles!

So so true.
    Sauces from glass bottles are far superior in taste.

• Advertisement
Advertisement